- Commitment of Company Leadership towards information security.
- Protection of our customers’ data from leakage.
- Established, documented, implemented, and maintained controls to secure company data.
- Business continuity to its customers.
- Continual improvement in processes, procedures, and technology.
- Improved with corporate risk strategies and business resilience.
- Continuous identification of vulnerabilities in internal systems and technology framework
Information Security Management System Policy Statement
Lancers Network Pvt. Ltd. is committed:
- To ensure that all the risks associated with its operations while providing the products & services to the customers are identified, analyzed, evaluated and treated and all applicable requirements (legal/ others) related to information security are in compliance.
- To protect our Information Assets from all kinds of threats and vulnerabilities, whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental, taking into consideration, the cost effectiveness and suitability of the countermeasures being deployed.
- To continually improve our established information security management system by preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity & Availability of business-related information, and to minimize business damage by preventing or minimizing the impact of information security incidents.
- Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of information acquired permanently or in transit, provided or created, are ensured at all times.
- Critical information is protected from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification, and disposal, whether intentional or unintentional.
- All breaches of Information Security, actual or suspected, are reported, investigated by the designated personnel and appropriate corrective and preventive actions are taken.
- All our employees and wherever applicable to third parties e.g., Sub-contractors, consultants, vendors etc. are adequately communicated on information security programs.
- Information security objectives resulting from risk assessment are documented, communicated, and monitored for their progress and evaluated for their results.
- Ensure Risk Assessment and treatment is re reviewed after every six months.
To ensure a robust, safer, and secure business environment for our customers and stakeholders, abiding with regulatory and compliance requirement, Lancers has laid, and continuously monitors and improvises, organizational and technical controls in lines with the standards of ISO 27001.
Human Resource Security
Asset and Information Classification
Principles of Data Privacy
Clear communication and seeking applicable consent regarding collection of personal data
Data minimization, collect only required data
Proper storage of personal data
Disclosure of personal data only for ethical business purpose only
Usage of personal data only for the defined purpose
Store data as per contractually agreed with data owner
Details about Us
Lancers was established in 1980 as a specialist security and corporate investigation services provider and has been in continuous practice since then. Today it is South Asia’s leading Corporate Intelligence & Security Risk Consulting firm, operating through a team of 120 professionals spread across 4 regional offices offering a PAN -India coverage. Over a period of 40 years, we have been associated with businesses regionally as well as globally. We boast of an unmatched client retention level over the last 4 decades, catering to clients from industries like Natural Resources, Alcohol & Beverages, Automotive, FMCG , Banking, Insurance, Cement, Oil & Gas, Information Technology, Logistics, etc. Our success can be owed to our ability to provide customized solutions resulting in actionable intelligence and effective risk mitigation strategies.
Information We Collect
- For users of Lancers, we collect information from enquiry forms, contacts forms, and other tools, as applicable for servicing their requests and for the purpose of performing analytics. This includes, but is not limited to, first name, last name, address, email address, company name, number of employees, phone numbers and job title. If you are a visitor to Lancers website, we collect the information that you share in connection with your request for (i) help and support; (ii) additional information about Lancers; or (iii) accessing any resources such as newsletters, case studies or blogs.
- We may collect specific information about how our customers use Lancers. This includes situations such as how a customer uses a specific feature of a product and when a customer uses the product. The information is collected as data logs, images, or a logical sequence of images/videos to improve the product generally or to reply to an issue encountered by a user, when raised.
- Our logging system automatically collects information such as the internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, features accessed, errors generated, time zone, geo-location data, operating system information, and other such information that is transmitted in the header of the user’s HTTP request. This information is stored in log files. We use these log files to analyze trends, administer, and improve the application.
Our legitimate interest to collect and process the Personal Data specified under sub-sections (i) and (iii) above is to service user requests, perform analytics, optimize the Lancers Services, improve user experience, enhance our customer support, and improve our internal process efficiency.
Our legitimate interest to collect and process the Personal Data specified under sub-section (ii) above is to improve and optimize Lancers Services, increase user experience, enhance our customer support, and improve our internal process efficiency. These activities are necessary to fulfil our interest in creating a better platform and helping us create better technology and better communications.
We use your Personal Data to send marketing communications about our products and services and offerings from our affiliates. We may send these communications via email, post, or call. As for most companies, our ability to market our products and services is necessary for our commercial interests and may allow us to expand our customer base.
For any uses based on legitimate interest, we conduct a legitimate interest assessment to ensure that such processing is not overridden by your rights or interests.
How we collect Personal Data
Following are the ways we collect your Personal Data:
- We may collect various information, depending on the way you contact us (e.g., if you send us an email, we will collect your email address; if you solicit for a job, we will collect your details as provided in your application) and the reason for contacting us. In any case, we will collect your contact details to be able to respond and further communicate with you. This is when you contact us with your questions, comments, ideas, complaints, or otherwise communicate with us.
- When you subscribe to our newsletters and updates mailing list or access any of our resources (such as case studies, e-books or blogs), we will collect your first and last names and your email address.
- When you submit a support ticket with us, we will collect your first and last names and your contact details so that we can respond to your support ticket.
- When you visit the Lancers websites, we may also collect certain data from your computer and internet connection, including the IP address of your computer, the date and time you accessed our websites, the internet address of websites from which you link to the Lancers websites, the device you are using (such as a laptop, tablet, or smartphone) and your movements and preferences on the Lancers websites.
- When you sign up to use the Services, we will collect certain usage statistics and analytics that consist of Personal Data (such as your name, company name, certification, activities etc.).
- We may receive Personal Data from other sources such as marketing partners, social media platforms, talent acquisition partners, from your co-workers and friends, as well as from other third parties. We may also receive data from publicly available sources.
- We may collect Personal Data about you offline, such as when you attend one of our events or visit our exhibition booths or call our customer service representatives.
- We may collect information from your visits to the Lancers websites or your usage of Lancers websites and Services to help us improve and optimize Lancers websites and Services, understand the performance of our products and Services and provide a better experience, service and to make Lancers websites as user friendly and purposeful as possible. However, we keep the information anonymous. We may use this data to analyze trends and statistics, to help us provide better user experience and service and to further development our products and solutions and improve our services.
How we use the information we collect
We use Personal Data only when we’re allowed to by law and only for the purposes for which we collected it. Most commonly, the purposes are the performing of a contract with you or your employer, the consent you gave to us, when it is necessary for our legitimate interests (and your interests and rights don’t override ours), and when we need to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To login you to the Lancers websites,
- To manage our relationship with you, such as your registration as our customer,
- To Provide you with the products and/or services you have requested,
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfil your service requests,
- To send administrative information to you, such as the Services and changes to our terms and conditions or policies,
- To allow you to navigate through Lancers websites and perform all the functionalities of our products and/or services,
- To send marketing communications that may be relevant to you,
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving, and modifying our Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding our business activities,
- To understand your use of our products and/or services, and
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal processes; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations and those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety and property, and that of our affiliates, you and others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies and limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may provide access to or share your information with certain selected third parties who perform services on our behalf. These third parties provide a variety of services to us, including without limitation billing, sales, marketing, provision of content and features, advertising, analytics, research, customer service, data storage, security, fraud prevention, payment processing, and legal services.
We may use Personal Data for other compatible purposes as above if we think we need to do so.
Transfer of Personal Data
Links to Other Web Sites
The Lancers websites may contain links to other websites not operated by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. The links from the Lancers websites to other websites do not imply that we endorse or have reviewed these third-party websites. We suggest contacting the operators of those websites directly for information on their privacy policies.
Security of Data
Personal Data related to you is treated as strictly confidential and we have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures against loss and unlawful processing of such information. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have any reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (such as, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please notify us immediately about the problem by contacting us.
Retention and deletion of Personal Data
We only store your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned here or as per the storage periods required by law, whichever is longer. After discontinuation of the respective purpose or expiry of these deadlines, the corresponding data will be blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
You may access the Personal Data we hold about you at any time via your profile/account or by contacting us directly. We will be happy to correct, edit, limit, or delete your Personal Data at your request, provided that no statutory storage requirements are in conflict. You can also contact us to update or correct any inaccuracies in your Personal Data. If your Personal Data stored with us has been processed incorrectly, out-of-date, or unlawfully, you can restrict its processing by us. Finally, you may change or revoke your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time with future effect. In certain situations, when the data we hold about you is no longer relevant or is incorrect, you can request that we erase your data. You have the right to complain about the improper processing of your Personal Data (such as collection, storage, modification, transfer, deletion, etc.). You may contact us at email@example.com or at the address listed below anytime for any other queries/requests you may have about your Personal Data and our use of such Personal Data. Our legal basis for the disclosure, correction, deletion, limitation of processing and data transmission is the respective request of the data subject.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the Personal Data that we hold. However, if a person believes that any Personal Data that we hold about him/her is inaccurate or out of date, they should contact us in writing at the following address:
Lancers Network Limited
# 630, 2nd Floor, West End Marg,
Lane # 3, Kohinoor Enclave,
Saidullajab, New Delhi – 110030, India
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.